December 21, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want For Christmas

The "Top Ten Tuesday" meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and this week's topic is the books you're hoping to get for Christmas!

I've been picking a book I'd like for Christmas each week in my "All I Want For Christmas Is..." meme. That ties nicely into this week's topic so I think I'll link to most of those picks:

1.) Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe

2.) The Three Loves of Persimmon by Cassandra Golds

3.) Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien

4.) Jasmyn by Alex Bell

5.) Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

6.) Where The Truth Lies by Jessica Warman

7.) The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

8.) Must've Done Something Good by Cheryl Cory

9.) The Thornthwaite Inheritance by Gareth P. Jones

10.) This last one didn't make it onto my official Christmas wishlist, but having seen all of the glowing reviews, I'd like to get my hands on it: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

What books are you hoping to find under the tree?

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh love this list, Danya! I'm dying to read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, too :)

    I hope you get the books you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of a few of those books. I would love to read Give up the Ghost. And, I'm sure I'd read a few of the others on your list too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Amy and Roger's Epic Detour also! It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list! I hope you do get Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - it's one of my favorites this year.

    I have been hearing good things about Birthmarked as well.
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to read Amy & Roger... I haven't been able to find it anywhere around here so I'm going to have to order it online! It won't be here for Xmas but I'll just have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen write-ups on The Thornthwaite Inheritance...that one looks really good. Hope Santa brings you all your wishes.

    here's my list: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-ten-tuesday-wishlist-for-santa.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list- we share tastes in books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oo yes! Great list! I really want to read Birthmarked, Where the Truth Lies, Amy and Roger, and Must've Done Something Good too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of too many of these books so I'm going to have to check them out. Hope you get some of the books for Christmas, Danya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Amy and rogers and Anna and the french kiss on my list too.

    have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hoping to get a copy of Anna and the French Kiss myself. My family usually get me giftcards to bookstores so i can pick the books I want and I already have an idea of what I'll get.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails