December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

In this meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, we share the books we've received, bought or taken out from the library.

I had a pretty awesome mailbox week!

Won: Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs (signed), from Book Drunkard (thanks Martina!)


Bought (from the clearance shelf at Chapters, which I was not even aware they *had*, especially not this close to Christmas):


Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones
The Mysterious Edge of the Heroic World by e. l. konigsburg
The Lives of Christopher Chant by Diana Wynne Jones
A Sweet Disorder by Jacqueline Kolosov

Yes, that's right. $2 each. I could not believe it.

And some books from the library:


Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
Envy by Anna Godbersen
The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett

 What did you get in your mailbox?


10 comments:

  1. A clearance shelf at Chapters? What, where? I've got to check this out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox Danya! Glad to see you found the Chapters/Indigo bargain books! Some of the stores I go to either have some of them on a table or have an actual little section for them, so you'll have to keep your eyes open for more great deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some great deals this week! I liked Sisters Red - hope you like it as well.

    Enjoy your awesome books & happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a ton of great books this week! I loved Sisters Red and The Ghost and the Goth was cute. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What good bargains! I've had The Red Queen's Daughter sitting on my shelf for a long time and I've meen meaning to read it.
    I loved Envy and the colour is beautiful.
    Have fun reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sisters red and the ghost and the goth look good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me some bargain books and you got quite a few! I've got Sisters Red in my TBR pile. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved "Envy" and I have "Sisters Red" on my tbr pile. Hope you enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got great books this week Danya! Yay for the clearance shelf! I enjoyed Sisters Red, I'm a big fan of fairy tale type stories so it was fun to read a different take on Little Red Riding Hood. I need to read the Luxe Series, those are supposed to be great. Can't wait to see what you think of all those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got The Ghost and Goth! It's a very cute book, I hope you like it! I'm curious about Envy. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews! Come see what is IMM!

    http://readbtwnthelines-laura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails