September 27, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (8)


This meme is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey and showcases the books we recently read, are currently reading, and are planning on reading soon!

Over the past two weeks I've read Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols, Bloom by Elizabeth Scott, Losing Faith by Denise Jaden (review here), and The Language of Souls by Lena Goldfinch (review here).

Right now I'm partway through Juliet by Anne Fortier and Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler.


Not sure what I'll read next... I got a few pages into The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo so I may try delving into that one further.

8 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Jennifer Echols but I've never read anything by her. Hope you have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It didn't blow me away but most people seem to really enjoy it.

    You can see I'm in the middle of my research. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't put down Girl with the Dragon Tattoo -- it was the later ones that were "meh." Here's my loot: Coffee and a Book Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl With The Dragon Tattoo takes a while to get into. I liked it but it was not fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Juliet and the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Hope you enjoy Twenty Boy Summer, I've seen a couple bloggers are reading it as part of Banned Books Week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also starting Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried several times to get into Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but never made it past page 10.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails