September 6, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (6)


This meme is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey and showcases the books we recently read, are currently reading, and are planning on reading soon!

This past week I read The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway and Stolen by Lucy Christopher (review here).

Currently I'm in the middle of The Blackstone Key by Rose Melikan, and enjoying it so far although it's rather slow-moving (at this point) for a mystery. I've also started The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman and Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James.


Up next: Probably either Outlander by Diana Gabaldon or Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir (apparently I'm on some kind of historical fiction kick at the moment!) Also Incarceron by Catherine Fisher is due to arrive at my library soon, and I've read some really positive reviews of that one, so it'll also be on my list.

Posts this past week:


Forget-Me-Nots Feature: A Ring of Endless Light & Troubling a Star
Book Blogger Hop (7)
Stolen: Review
Head's Up: Charity Fundraiser/Giveaway & September Spectacular Challenge/Giveaway!
Waiting on Wednesday: When Rose Wakes & Living Backwards
Children's/YA Books that Creeped You Out
Top Ten Tuesday: Heroines

What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. I really need to read Incarceron soon - it looks fantastic! I really enjoyed Beautiful Malice and am interested in what you have to say about THe Grimm Legacy which is on my "want" list. :) Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have considered reading Grimm Legacy.

    My Post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-after.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your review of Stolen. You really can't go wrong with the Outlander series, happy reading whatever you decide to go with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a busy week - I need to go peek at your review of Stolen - this is one I have been considering.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails