September 13, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (7)


This meme is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey and showcases the books we recently read, are currently reading, and are planning on reading soon!

Well, this past week I read Still Alice by Lisa Genova, Up the Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman, and Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James (review here).



Right now I'm almost done Chataine's Guardian by Robin Hardy, and I have moved a few pages further into Little Dorrit.



Up next? I really don't know. There's a few books I've started that I should really keep going on, including Polly Shulman's The Grimm Legacy, Sarah Addison Allen's The Sugar Queen, and Diana Gabaldon's Outlander. So possibly one of those! And of course, I will try to keep chugging away at Little Dorrit (I don't anticipate I will be done that one anytime soon!)


What are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. Great books all around! I'm reading Twenty Boy Summer and An Amish Christmas (ARC to review) :) I just finished Beastly and put up my review today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grimm Legacy looks good! I hate when I am stuck on a few books too...

    Taming the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sugar Queen is a wonderful book. I loved it! I could say the same thing about Outlander, but I think if you've already started the Sugar Queen, finish it first. It is a quick read. Once you start Outlander, you won't want to do anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Beautiful Malice, and The Sugar Queen both! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great variety of books on your list...Up the Down Staircase was an incredible read which I need to reread!

    Here's my week:

    http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/09/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails