September 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (9)

Yes, it's time once more for hopping around to other blogs! This awesome meme is hosted by Crazy-For-Books, and because this is Book Blogger Appreciation Week, we're giving some shout-outs to our favorite book bloggers.

I follow so many awesome blogs that it's really impossible to pick just a few. Some of the ones I check out on a regular basis are listed on my blogroll. *points to sidebar*

But here are a few that I want to highlight:

Melissa from I Swim For Oceans  - she's one of the people who regularly drops by and comments! And she has a fun Friday Fix feature with random, quirky questions :D


Stephanie from Books Are a Girl's Best Friend - she's my go-to blogger for YA historical fiction! Also she is always popping by and leaving really nice comments, and she appreciates children's books from many years ago (yay for Enid Blyton!)

Tina from Book Couture - because her comments always make me stop and think, and then we end up having an interesting discussion :) Also her blog has really grown amazingly fast!


Kelli and Natalie from I'd So Rather Be Reading - I can always count on reading really insightful, well-written reviews (and other posts) on their blog. And I really like their layout, too!

Daisy from Between the Pages - because we both often participate in Top Ten lists and it's fun to compare them! And she shares my dislike of Wuthering Heights and love for Crown Duel :D

All right, I'll stop at five but there really are so many more :)

Now HOP!

19 comments:

  1. I'm doing the Book Hop Dance and stopping by to say "hello"!

    Great picks and Happy Reading!

    Black Disaster Fairy

    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
    http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to say hello. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danya, thanks for stopping by and for mentioning me. Yay, sharing the love for Enid Blyton!
    I love Tina's blog too and I'll be checking out the other blogs you featured too.

    I hope you enjoy your weekend and get lots of reading done :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thank you so much for the mention, danya! you're too sweet. I really love your blog, and I'm so glad I found it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you have great blog tastes! I'm just hopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Happy reading and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by to say hi! All but one of those blogs you listed are new to me - thanks for putting them on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there *waves*,

    Just making my round via hop. I love checking out new blogs and visiting old ones becuase everyone has unique content! This week I'm trying to reach 325 followers and for every follower I get this week they will get one too!!! So hop one over!

    Take Care,
    Badass Bookie (Lisa)xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to read the Oceans blog more often. I've enjoyed it when I've visited. I always love I'd So Rather Be Reading.
    Hopping through. Thanks for dropping by my blog.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just hopping through. A lot of people are your list I named or I follow. Great picks! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so sweet, Danya! <3

    And thank you for the twittery love - I have returned it.
    Wishing you a wonderful week, and every bit of luck with you-know-what. ;)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Danya! Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Have a nice weekend!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Danya! I thought I'd stop by and say "Hi!" from the hop! I'm already a follower.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping by...have a fun hop this weekend.

    Find my answer to the question about my favorite blogs at:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, thank you so much for listing us! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for mentioning me! That's really sweet :) I've been slacking with the Top Ten lists the last couple of weeks, but I have more free time now, so I'll start participating again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy HOP! Hope you enjoy your weekend and happy reading. I'm an old follower :)

    HOP by my blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from the Hop! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hopping by to say have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I'm a new follower, please follow me back! ~Hafsah :D
    IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails