August 2, 2010

My First Award: The Versatile Blogger!


I was given this award by Alison at Alison Can Read - thanks so much!

The rules for this award are:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself. 
  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...) 
  4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

So, seven things about myself:

1.) I am a vegetarian and a picky eater - in terms of food, my list of dislikes is far longer than my list of likes.
2.) I was once bitten by a horse, and I have been leery of them ever since.
3.) I've played guitar for about 7 years.
4.) I am interested in the world of publishing as a future career.
5.) My love for books is rivaled only by my love for chocolate.
6.) I can speak some Japanese and recently spent a year in Japan teaching English.
7.) I never once pulled an all-nighter during university. I need my sleep.

And now, passing the award onto the following fantastic blogs (I ended up with 13 instead):

Books are a Girl’s Best Friend
Bookworm 1858
The Introverted Reader
Reading Extensively
Random Ramblings
Collegiate Bookworm
Eep! Geek!
Erika Breathes Books
The Bookish Type
The Book Swarm
Books By Their Story
Bree’s Books
Chasing Words

Once again, thanks Alison! :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! Also, vegetarians for the win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the award!

    I've never pulled an all-nighter in college either (well, at least not yet... haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome--thank you so much for the award! And congratulations to you for being such a Versatile Blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Danya! That's so sweet of you! Congratulations on your first award - I'm sure there are many more in your future! =) I'm amazed you managed to go through college without pulling an all-nighter! I wish I could say the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! And congratulations to you!

    Nice to hear from another picky eater-I do eat meat (especially bacon) but I'm pretty picky and I bet my dislikes outnumber my likes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award, danya! and thank you for passing it on to me :)

    i'm a vegeratian too, btw! i've been meat-free since april, which isn't a long time, i know, but i didn't think i'd last because i used to be such a cheeseburger girl! now i love being a vegetarian :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Danya for passing the award onto me and congratulations for you too. It made me really happy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails