November 28, 2011

All I Want For Christmas (5)


This is a feature/meme where I choose a book each week leading up to Christmas and say why it's made it onto my wishlist. I'd love to see what books everyone else is hoping to get (maybe I'll add a few of them to my own list!) I'll be posting my pick each Monday, but feel free to link up and visit other people's posts all through the week.

This week's pick:


Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

From Goodreads: "What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though - she leads them as the captain and quarterback on her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys, and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. But now there's a new guy in town who threatens her starring position on the team... and has her suddenly wishing to be seen as more than just a teammate."


This one sounds super cute! Looks like it'll be playing around with gender roles and stereotypes, which is always fun :)



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this one is good!! I read it on Netgalley and I just got my pre-order in the mail today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before but it does sound really good! Especially with the gender role reversal thing going on. I hope you find it under your tree!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails