First, a bit about the book:
"And you thought there were secrets in the Abby . . .
The Darlington family of Wentworth Hall, an elite British family, fills their time by caring for their extensive estate, and looking over their shoulders as they struggle to keep up an elaborate charade to hide their scandalous secrets of illicit romances, and bitter betrayals.
Wentworth Hall is a lush historical novel by debut author Abby Grahame, which is spot-on perfect for fans of Downton Abbey!"
There's an excerpt available here.
- Open to US only (as per Big Honcho Media's requirements)
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be 13 years or older.
- Giveaway ends on May 10, 11:59 pm EST.
- There will be 2 winners and each will receive 1 copy of Wentworth Hall.
- Comments are nice but do NOT count as entries.
- Following or tweeting is not required but greatly appreciated!
The 2 winners will be selected randomly and contacted by e-mail for their mailing addresses, which I will pass on to Big Honcho Media.
This giveaway is now closed.
Also, anyone else a Downton Abbey fan? Who is your favourite pairing? :D