July 8, 2018

Book Unhaul Challenge

This is a tag started by BooksandLala (you can see her video here) that was floating around BookTube a few months ago. These days I basically always need to un-haul books (seeing as I keep buying new ones from Book Outlet!) so I thought I'd use this fun tag as an opportunity to get some more shelf space in my room.



Books un-hauled:

The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
Read Bottom Up by Neel Shah and Skye Chatham
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Chataine's Guardian by Robin Hardy
Heist Society & Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
The Bailey Game by Celia Rees
Shizuko's Daughter by Kyoko Mori
Chenxi and the Foreigner by Sally Rippin
Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
Death by Denim & Death by Latte by Linda Gerber
The Drackenberg Adventure & The Philadelphia Adventure by Lloyd Alexander
Places I Never Meant to Be edited by Judy Blume
A Brief Chapter in my Impossible Life by Dana Reinhardt
Cathy's Book by Sean Stewart and Jordan Weisman (illustrated by Cathy Brigg)
Midnight Magic by Avi
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Keeping the Castle by Patrice Kindl
Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coats
Scent of Darkness by Margot Berwin

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I'm trying to declutter but it is so hard to let them go. lol
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to needing to unhaul books. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails