July 12, 2010

Monday's Question of the Day

This meme is hosted by Eleni of La Femme Readers. The question:


"When you're reading do you need a quiet environment to focus or can you read through a natural disaster?"

Personally, I do need my surroundings to be quiet to truly enjoy reading (and just to concentrate, really). Loud noises will make me lose my spot! Also irritating is the music piped through the speakers at Chapters - perhaps they are subtly influencing people to buy the books instead of sitting there for hours reading like I do?

1 comment:

  1. I grew up in a very noisy house (I have 4 younger brothers...) so I can read (and sleep) through almost anything! Although, sometimes noise makes it hard for me to get into a book, once I'm reading, not a lot distracts me!

    (It makes me happy that you have a Bachelors Degree in Psychology. Me too! :) (Is it weird for me to ask you what you plan to do with yours?!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails