July 26, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Book Journey and in it we discuss recent, current, and future reads of the week. This is my first time participating!


I recently read and reviewed The Ghosts of Ashbury High by Jaclyn Moriarty, and I am now currently re-reading Austen's Sense and Sensibility. The last time I read it was quite a while ago and I think I'm getting a good deal more out of it this time around!

Books to get picked up at the library at some point this week include:

The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte (I've seen the movie so I thought I should try the book)
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - I've read such good things about this one!

What are you reading?

12 comments:

  1. Danya - welcome! :D The Ghosts Of Ashbury High looks good! I hope it is wonderful and that you enjoy Beautiful Creatures too. Cant wait to see your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to go pull S&S off the shelf and start reading!!
    Have a great reading week.
    Here is my Monday review:
    http://www.gerberadaisydiaries.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever read Sense & Sensibility. I really should, shouldn't I?

    I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghosts of Ashbury High seems like a good book, I want to read it! Also, I love Sense and Sensibility and anything by Jane Austen. Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start reading some classics...haha. Have a great week! I am a new follower :)

    My blog: everylastpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good book choices this week; I've been meaning to read Tenant of Wildfell Hall and I've heard good things about The Silent Governess. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Beautiful Creatures & I can't wait for Beautiful Darkness, so I hope you will enjoy it too!
    Happy reading & thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved loved loved Beautiful Creatures! I read/reviewed it a little while ago.
    I hope you enjoy it! I'm reading Beautiful Darkness right now (BC sequel)
    Happy reading,

    Kerleisha @ Collegiate Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome, Danya! You have a lovely blog and your books look wonderful.

    You can visit my post here:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a coincidence, out of all the different cover versions of Sense & Sensibility, I have that one too!

    I liked Ghosts of Ashbury High... but I still like The Year of Secret Assignments more! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails