December 19, 2018

All I Want for Christmas 2018 Is... (5)


It's that time of the year... time for my All I Want for Christmas feature to get dusted off and used again! For any new followers to my blog, this is when I share the books that have made it onto my Christmas wishlist. I'll probably share one or two a week until Christmas. Feel free to link up your own book picks in the comments!

Speak Easy, Speak Love by McKelle George


30640834

Much Ado About Nothing is by far my favourite Shakespeare play. I love the dynamic between Beatrice and Benedick, and so I'm always on the lookout for retellings of this story! This one takes place in the 1920s...

What books are you hoping to unwrap this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails