November 18, 2017

All I Want for Christmas 2017 Is... (1)


I can't believe it's already time again for this holiday feature! For any new followers to my blog, this is when I share the books that have made it onto my Christmas wishlist.  I'll probably share one or two a week until Christmas. Feel free to link up your own book picks in the comments!

Illusion by Paula Volsky

467457

I'm kicking it off this year with an obscure, out-of-print pick (which I'm kind of doubting I'll get, but here's hoping!). I'm pretty sure it was Angieville's Retro Friday review that first put it on my TBR. Apparently it's reminiscent of the French Revolution era, but as it's a fantasy, magic mingles with the class warfare. I'm always a sucker for a story about revolution and class conflicts, but add magic, and I'm doubly interested. The only problem is how to get my hands on this book!

What books are on your Christmas wishlist? Are you hoping for any older/out-of-print books? Share in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails