April 29, 2017

The Replacement: Read It, or Weed It?

I have a limited amount of space for books, and let's be real: I'm always getting new ones. That means that some of them have to go, hence the reason for my new feature, "Read It or Weed It?" I am turning to you, dear readers, for your thoughts on some of the books I own but have not yet read (or started but not finished). Should I keep them on my shelves...or do they need to move along? I need your input!

7507908

The book for this post is The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff. I tried it years ago, read most of the way through, and then lost interest and just...never finished. Is it worth picking up again, or should I say adios? Vote below!



1 comment:

  1. I can't weigh in on this one because I haven't read it, but that cover tells me Read It.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails