December 16, 2016

All I Want for Christmas 2016 Is... (5)


It's that time of the year again... when I share the books that have made it onto my Christmas wishlist! I'll probably share one or two a week until Christmas. Feel free to link up your own book picks in the comments!

The Architect of Song
by A. G. Howard

29631300

The main character is deaf, and it's set in Gothicky Victorian England, and it's New Adult. This book sounds like it ticks several of my boxes, and I seriously want to get my hands on it.

What books are you hoping to find under the tree this Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I had no idea AG Howard was writing an NA! Love the cover, I'll have to check it out! I've got so many books on my wishlist, but probably the book I'm most excited about is releasing shortly after Christmas - By Your Side, by Kasie West!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails