June 30, 2013

The Book Lode (17)

 

There are quite a few memes to choose from now for showing the books we've gotten recently, so I thought to be fair I'd link my posts up to a different meme each month. I'm grouping the posts under the name "The Book Lode," and this month I'm linking up to The Sunday Post, hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.






Ruby Red review, Sapphire Blue review, and Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink review

For review:

Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
Confederates Don't Wear Couture by Stephanie Kate Strohm
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau

Thanks to Raincoast Books and Thomas Allen & Son!

Gifted:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Adulting: How to Become a Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown

Thanks to my friend and my mom for these!

3 comments:

  1. I love the books that you received this week. I like dystopian, so I will be sure to check out The Testing. Have a good week.
    - Belle
    My Sunday Post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Vampire Academy! Love that series so much. Enjoy your new reads!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails