March 17, 2013

The Book Lode (14)

There are quite a few memes to choose from now for showing the books we've gotten recently, so I thought to be fair I'd link my posts up to a different meme each month. I'm grouping the posts under the name "The Book Lode," and this month I'm linking up to In My Mailbox. Credit for this meme goes to Kristi from The Story Siren and Alea from Pop Culture Junkie.



For review: 

The Wrap-Up List by Steven Arntson
Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan
Never by K.D. McEntire

Thanks very much to Thomas Allen & Son and PYR Books!

Purchased:

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente

 

2 comments:

  1. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my IMM! Books sound interesting, hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails