November 28, 2017

All I Want for Christmas 2017 Is... (2)


For any new followers to my blog, this holiday feature is when I share the books that have made it onto my Christmas wishlist.  I'll probably share one or two a week until Christmas. Feel free to link up your own book picks in the comments!

Black Rabbit Hall by Eve Chase

23337562

This is one of those dual timeline books (a la Kate Morton), full of "family secrets, forbidden love, and heartbreaking loss" all with a Gothic sort of vibe. I am here for that. (I'm also here for any announcement from Kate Morton about her latest upcoming novel...? *looks around hopefully*)

What books are you hoping to find under the tree? Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails