November 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (42)

In this meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, we share the books we've received, bought or taken out from the library.

Bought:

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (I've heard great things about this one!)
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (I have the other 3 in the series and had a Groupon for a used bookstore, so I caved to complete my collection)
Left Neglected by Lisa Genova (I was very impressed with Still Alice)

Swag:

Macmillan sent me a mirror with the Cinder cover on the back - thanks, Macmillan!




3 comments:

  1. awesome mirror!! want!!

    here's my review of A MILLION SUNS. stop by?!?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/arc-review-million-suns.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Twilight collection is now complete!

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails