December 11, 2018

All I Want for Christmas 2018 Is... (3)


It's that time of the year... time for my All I Want for Christmas feature to get dusted off and used again! For any new followers to my blog, this is when I share the books that have made it onto my Christmas wishlist. I'll probably share one or two a week until Christmas. Feel free to link up your own book picks in the comments!

Wildflower Hill by Kimberley Freeman

10002296

I read and enjoyed Freeman's book Ember Island this year, so I'm looking forward to checking out more of her historical novels! (Although she writes fantasy novels too, under the name Kim Wilkins, and now I'm even more interested to try reading those too.)





Plus, I love the combination of colours in the Wildflower Hill cover.

What books are you hoping Santa brings?


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I have already scheduled for the month, but I am going to TRY and remember this for next year.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails