April 16, 2013

The Book Lode (15)

STSmall_thumb[2]

There are quite a few memes to choose from now for showing the books we've gotten recently, so I thought to be fair I'd link my posts up to a different meme each month. I'm grouping the posts under the name "The Book Lode," and this month I'm linking up to Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



You can read my Grave Mercy review here.

For review:

In Search of Goliathus Hercules by Jennifer Angus
Infatuate by Aimee Agresti
What We Become by Jesse Karp
Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein

Thanks to Thomas Allen & Son, Hachette Book Group Canada, and St. Martin's Press!

Gifted:

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Reached by Ally Condie

Thanks very much to my parents for these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails