August 20, 2012

The Book Lode (6)

There are quite a few memes to choose from now for showing the books we've gotten recently, so I thought to be fair I'd link my posts up to a different meme each month. I'm grouping the posts under the name "The Book Lode," and this month I'm linking up to Mailbox Monday. Credit for this meme goes to Marcia from Hooked by a Book, and the meme is on "tour" with a different blog each month hosting it. For August, it's 5 Minutes For Books.


 
For review:

Ten Girls to Watch by Charity Shumway (adult)
Seeing Red by Douglas Nicholas (adult)
Secret Letters by Leah Scheier
Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse

Thanks very much to Atria Books, Hachette Book Group Canada and Hachette Children's Books UK!

Won:

Crewel by Gennifer Albin — thanks very much to Armchair BEA and Macmillan Children's!

Bought:

Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
This Rough Magic, Touch Not the Cat, Stormy Petrel, and A Walk in Wolf Wood by Mary Stewart (adult)
Nocturne by Syrie James (adult)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails