July 15, 2012

The Book Lode (4)


There are quite a few memes to choose from now for showing the books we've gotten recently, so I thought to be fair I'd link my posts up to a different meme each month. I'm grouping the posts under the name "The Book Lode," and this month I'm linking up to Showcase Sunday, which is hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.

 

For review:

Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
Fostergirls by Liane Shaw
Thinandbeautiful.com by Liane Shaw

Thanks to HarperCollins Canada, R.J. Anderson, and Second Story Press!

Won:

This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
So Close to You by Rachel Carter

Thanks so much to Deb from Just Deb, and to Epic Reads (HarperCollins)!

Bought:

Introduction to the Human Body by Gerard J. Tortora and Bryan Derrickson

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I really want to read Ultraviolet. Sounds like a creepy yet fab book :D Happy Reading!

    Rabiah
    Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails